Saturday 30 May 2015

May Favourites!

May is my favourite month of the year. The weather is just perfect! Clear, sunny days, frosty dew drop mornings and fresh wood-smoke evenings.

Favourite Movie: Cinderella






















Favourite Show: Once Upon a Time

























Favourite Book: Paper Towns by John Green


Favourite Food: Black Cherry Yoghurt


























Favourite Songs: Top 6

1. Papercut - Zedd ft. Troye Sivan

2. Boite en Argent - Indila
3. Daisy - Zedd
4. Dea River - Kina Grannis
5. Jeene Laga Hoon - Sachin-Jigar, Atif Aslam & Shreya Ghoshal


6. My SIlver Lining - First Aid Kit


Favourite Singer:

Kina Grannis

Favourite Actor:

Jude Law


Favourite Application:

CANDY CRUSH SODA!


Favourite Day in May:

The day I got my NEW OLD PHONE! Samsung Galaxy S4, handed down from my mum


The day I ran in the Division Cross Country 3km and came 26th out of 60 girls.



The day I laughed so hard with my friend that I got dizzy





No comments:

Post a Comment