Thursday 13 August 2015

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Haul!

As usual, my friends get me heaps of stuff, as they are so sweet and generous. 


We will begin with what my cousins got me, because FAMILY FIRST

A chalkboard, an hourglass, craft shapes, a pencil case and $250!




My friend Amy got me a disposable camera:


A new funky print  wallet!

A funky print shirt


Now from my friend Jasmine:

She got me a selfie stick!


A colour changing lamp!


A notebook to write my stories in



A HelloFresh $50 voucher



A Yummy smelling lip balm


A Furby Keyring

And (as a joke) a 5 cent piece made in 1999

And from my other friend Haripriti
A lovely photo frame I used to frame all my lovely friends

She also made this poster for my locker:


She made an innocent mistake and I forgive her because she is my friend. But if ANYONE ELSE DID THAT, they will pay severely for their error.
(Just kidding)
(NOT)

And finally, from my BIRTHDAY TWIN, a cute bubble ring


No comments:

Post a Comment