Tuesday 29 September 2015

September Favourites 2015

We've made a full revolution - a whole year of monthly favourites. Should I continue? Of course! I shall continue for as long as I can, as long as I have favourites to share.

Favourite Movie: Spy

Favourite Show: Boy Meets World


Favourite Book: Melody Burning by Whitley Strieber 


Favourite Food: Vege Chips


Favourite Songs:

1. What Did You Do? Gabrielle Aplin


2. Butterflies - Zendaya

3. Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood

4. On My Mind - Ellie Goulding


5. Little Toy Guns - Carrie Underwood


6. Today's The Day - P!nk

7. Thunderstruck - Owl City

8. Good For You - Selena Gomez


9. Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) - Jasmine Thompson and Felix Jaehn

10. Wild - Troye Sivan

Favourite Singer: Gabrielle Aplin


Favourite Application: Heads Up


Favourite Day: Going To Maribyrnong River



It was a beautiful place, and a beautiful day spent with beautiful people. I definitely want to go again.







No comments:

Post a Comment