Wednesday 30 December 2015

December 2015 Favourites!!!

It's the ed of anther year, and now it's time to reflect back on the month's favourites, as I have been doing for the past fifteen months.
For the last time this year, my favourites:

Favourite Show: Flower Boys Next Door


Favourite Book: Take Me Home by Paulina R.






































Favourite Drink: Forest Fruits Golden Circle Juice

soooo goooood

 Favourite Food: Caramel Cake coated in melted dark chocolate and desiccated coconut (I just made you drool didn't I? ;)



Favourite Songs:

1. Suburbia - Troye Sivan

2. Cheap Thrills - Sia


3. Drop In the Ocean - Omi & AronChupa





4. Cake - Melanie Martinez


5. Good Day - IU (Japanese Version)

6. Let Your Tears Fall - Kelly Clarkson
7. Criminals - MS MR

8. One Woman One Man - MAGIC!

9. Four Pink Walls - Alessia Cara



10. Army Of One - Coldplay


Favourite Singer: Troye Sivan
























Favourite Youtuber: Ben J. Pierce






















Favourite Application: Wattpad





















Favourite Day: I don't have one. You know why? Because they're all the same for me. Hopefully next year will be better. This year taught me a lot - school wise and life wise. I hope next year will teach me even more about myself and it goes well for me and everyone else.


Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment