Thursday 4 February 2016

Late January Favourites

I have a very valid reason for my belated post, ehem, SCHOOL STARTED! Yes, I am in Year Eleven now, meaning VCE. But it's actually really good, in fact I love being a VCE student. It's so much better than I thought!
Anyway, enough about school, let's talk about something cool.

Favourite Movie: Fantastic Four

























Favourite Show: BUBBLEGUM


Favourite Book: Flo


Favourite Food: BHUJA Nut Mix

Soooo addictive

Favourite Songs:

1. Gingerbread Man - Melanie Martinez


2. It Was Always You - Maroon 5


3. Outta My Hands - Selena Gomez



4. Fast Car - Tobtok ft. River


5. Almost is Never Enough - Nathan Sykes & Ariana Grande



6. Congratulations - Rachel Platten



7. Hell Nos and Headphones - Hailee Steinfeld


8. Because I - Lasse Lindh


9. Chewing Gum - Nina Nesbitt



10. Over and Over Again - Nathan Sykes ft. Ariana Grande





Favourite Singer: Melanie Martinez


Favourite Band: Walk the Moon



Favourite Youtuber/Host: James Corden




No comments:

Post a Comment