Monday 29 September 2014

September Favourites

Good Morning to you all!

So I will be starting a new series at the end of every month from now on my current favourites. I would like to keep track of these and see how I change from each month progressively. After all, I am a teenager and we tend to go through lots of phases.

Favourite Movie?













Favourite Actor?
Hrithik Roshan (drool)










Favourite Actress?
Katrina Kaif
Favourite band?
Favourite song?
Bang Bang from the movie Bang Bang
Favourite food?
Potato Salad
Favourite hobby?
Editing videos
Favourite Animal?
Unicorn
Favourite day of the month?
I have two: Exo Day at my school & the day I went out with my Mum & sister to Southgate in the city
Favourite Youtuber?
Smokahontas

Favourite Book?
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment