Monday 29 September 2014

A Pocketful of Stars

I will be revealing my personality traits according to this wonderfully accurate book. All of these things describe me perfectly.

D.O.B. Friday 13th August
Star Sign: Leo
Master Number: 4

General Facts about my Number: (also for people born on the 4th, 22nd & 31st)
  • Represents the back, kidneys, legs & circulation
  • Jewel: Sapphire
  • Colours are blues & greys
  • Compatible Numbers: 1, 2, 7 & 3
Fundamental Qualities
  • Attachments to the past & laziness if left alone
  • Goals for the future always worry you
  • Tendency to play on sympathy & a strong need for companionship
Personality
  • I am honest though a little naive
  • Tend to be nervous and behave unconventionally
  • I have the ability to restrain, regulate & reason
  • I am dedicated to my work but can become despondent (lose hope)
Positive Features

  • Energetic but stable in my efforts
  • I am obligated to honesty by my Karma
  • I am resourceful when the need arises
  • I am strong and purposeful in my dealings with others
Negative Qualities
  • I resist changes and can be too staid
  • I tend to look at the gloomy side of the picture
  • I am lonely, naive and need much variety in my life
Abilities
  • I have a memory that is legendary & a very good sense of recall
  • I use my eyes and hands more dexterously than other numbers
  • I have more thespian qualities than other numbers 
Achievements
  • I can carry out any task once I set my mind to it
  • I need constant reassurance that I have done a good job
  • I am creative and show a strong artistic talent in whatever I take on
  • I can make a success out of a mediocre beginning
Interests

  • I have strong powers of concentration
  • I am constant in my work endeavours
  • I enjoy music and am creative in the arts & sciences
Attitudes

  • I can be sarcastic and cutting in my words, especially when confronting incompetence 
  • I need to be left alone at times to recover my psyche
  • I have a great need to relax and enjoy life a little more
  • I show a great strength of purpose when aroused by others



No comments:

Post a Comment