Sunday 29 November 2015

November Favourites

This month started out great - then it totally spiraled out of great and into bad. But I'm not complaining. I had faced hardships that have really made me realize I have to be grateful for what I have and change as a person. I must depend on others more than ever, and to do this I must learn patience. I am not the most patient person, but this experience is definitely an eye-opener and I hope to improve myself as well as heal physically.

Okay, let's get down to business:

Favourite Movie:

Hard to decide between Avatar and The Princess Bride, but in the end I chose Avatar (sorry, Cary Elwes)

Favourite Show: Potato Star


Favourite Book:

Through His Eyes by Felicitate


Favourite Food:

Toffee Apple Zooper Dooper




































Favourite Songs:


  1. I'll Show You - Justin Bieber (don't judge, just listen to it)


2. Heal - Ellie Goulding



3.  Soap - Melanie Martinez




4. End of the Day - One Direction

5. I Know What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes ft. Camila Cabelo

6. The Feeling - Justin Bieber ft. Halsey

7. Adore - Jasmine Thompson



8. Clock Don't Stop - Carrie Underwood



9. Hands Of Love - Miley Cyrus


10.  Song For Zula - Phosphorescent


Favourite Singer: Jasmine Thompson


Favourite Application: Draw Something



Favourite Day: 4th November - BOUNCE

Despite the last sport excursion resulting in injury, the second last was the best. I managed to do a flip on a trampoline!



No comments:

Post a Comment