Thursday 24 December 2015

NEW JUNGLE PRINCESS COVER!

Sorry but I just HAVE to dedicate a whole post to this because just LOOK at this flawlessness:

The girl is Alex Steele, who I cast for Amarissa Fernandez, one of the main characters. I used the website http://funny.pho.to/ If you want to make covers or cool photos with awesome effects, I highly recommend this website. And I must say, the text effects are MUCH BETTER than Photoshop, and the filters and stuff you can do are ENDLESS.

I had other ideas for covers which in my opinion just didn't look right:



Comment which one you think is better, though personally the latest cover is the BEST!
Once again, PLEASE check out the story on Wattpad, it's not far from completion and it is a combination of teen fiction, romance, family and drama.
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment